Direct mail is still a top marketing priority. Below are some statistics that cannot be ignored.
The well documented resurgence of direct mail is largely being driven by the recognition that direct mail, even when created and delivered via old school, offline processes, drives high response rates. Using transactional data from Bizo and Epsilon, the Direct Marketing Association analyzed direct mail vs email statistics. They found that direct mail averaged a 4.4% response rate, compared to email’s average response rate of 0.12%. (Ryan Bozeman, author at Postalytics, January 2019)
- Targeted, Nationwide or Local Consumer Mailing Lists
- Mortgage Mailing Lists
- Hotline Mailing Lists
- Response Mailing Lists- Self-reported health concerns, medications and lifestyle survey responders.
- Medical Mailing Lists-Physicians, Nurses, Chiropractors, Dentists, and consumer health concerns and medications.
- Business Mailing Lists – Nationwide or local. Phone verified.
- Specialty Mailing Lists- Bankruptcy, Farm & Ranch, Government Agencies, Hispanic, Lawyers, Licensed Pilots, Newly Divorced, Newlywed, Post-Natal, Truck Fleet Operators, and Ultra Affluent.
While this is comprehensive, it is only a sampling of the lists that we offer. Lists can be built around almost any criteria. If you don’t see what you are looking for, just let us know and we will research your request.