Direct mail is still a top marketing priority. Below are some statistics that cannot be ignored.
73% of U.S. consumers and 67% of Canadian consumers said they prefer direct mail for brand communications because they can read the information at their convenience. Additionally, 62% of Americans and 63% of Canadians said they enjoy checking the mailbox for postal mail – Epsilon’s 2012 Channel Preference Study
59% of U.S. respondents and 65% of Canadian respondents agreed with the following statement, “I enjoy getting postal mail from brands about new products” –Epsilon’s 2012 Channel Preference Study
- Targeted, Nationwide or Local Consumer Mailing Lists
- Mortgage Mailing Lists
- Hotline Mailing Lists
- Response Mailing Lists- Self-reported health concerns, medications and lifestyle survey responders.
- Medical Mailing Lists-Physicians, Nurses, Chiropractors, Dentists, and consumer health concerns and medications.
- Business Mailing Lists – Nationwide or local. Phone verified.
- Specialty Mailing Lists- Bankruptcy, Farm & Ranch, Government Agencies, Hispanic, Lawyers, Licensed Pilots, Newly Divorced, Newlywed, Post-Natal, Truck Fleet Operators, and Ultra Affluent.
While this is comprehensive, it is only a sampling of the lists that we offer. Lists can be built around almost any criteria. If you don’t see what you are looking for, just let us know and we will research your request.